The Automatic Vertical Sticker Labelling Machine Model LABELSTIK-150, is suitable for Labelling on Round Vials and smaller size of Bottles. The Machine incorporates latest sophisticated Micro Processor Control Label Dispensing system with user friendly Sensing system for Label and Product. It is capable of Labelling up to 100 units per minute depending on product diameter and label size. Machine suitable for Vials and Small Sizes of Bottles from Glass, Plastic, PET, HDPE, PP etc. with speed range of 40 to 100 products per minute.
The Sticker Labelling Machine LABELSTIK-150 has its own unique single point synchronized speed control system. The Inbuilt Automated Label Length detection systems eliminates any need for manually feeding and storing of Label Length data in memory and retrieving the same every time for change of Label Size & re-starting the machine. The System thus saves valuable time, avoiding machine-down time, and helps achieve higher production.
• Label Roll Empty - Machine Stop System with Alarm
• Special Label Sensor for sensing Transparent Film Labels which does not have any sensing mark on it.
• Option of Contact Coder, Hot Foil Coder, HP Cartridge Coder and Inkjet Coder with various speed range available.
• Low Compressed Air - Machine Stop with Alarm system for pneumatically operated coding system
• Turn Table and Packing Conveyor
BUILT-IN UNIQUE FEATURES :
• No Label Data Input/retrievals require for any Label Size.
• No Change Parts for Product and Label size.
• Single Pot On-line Speed Variation control.
• Synchronized speed of Label Dispensing, Conveyor and Pressing Device.
• Virtually Maintenance free machine.
• Easy to change label application height
• User Friendly Label Placing Adjustments
• Self Protected against Voltage Fluctuations
• Suitable for On-Line InkJet and Contact Coding System
• Suitable for Partial, Full Wrap Around and Overlap Labelling
• Built In A.C. Variable Frequency Drive System.
• Fully Stainless Steel finish Machine.
• # Refer Plug & Play Sticker Labelling UNIQUE FEATURES page for more details