INR. 7,50,000 (Inclusive of All Taxes)
Category: Capping Machine
The Automatic Six Head Rotary Bottle Capping Machine Model CAPSEAL-120R for ROPP Cap. Machine is suitable for Round or other shape of Glass, Plastic, PET, LDPE, HDPE Bottles with maximum speed of 120 Bottles per minute depending on Bottle Diameter, Bottle Height, Bottle Shape and Cap Size. Specially Machine construction in Stainless Steel finish including machine M.S. frame structure with Stainless Steel Cladding/Enclosures. The Capping Machine is ideal for application in Pharmaceutical, Food, Pesticides, Cosmetic & Other Industries.
The Machine is equipped with Orientation type Cap Feeder or Vibratory type Bowl Feeder depending on cap shape and size for continues feeding of Cap for online operation on any liquid of powder filling line. Machine suitable for various sizes of Bottles and ROPP Cap with the help of change parts. Capping Machine is suitable for application in Pharmaceutical and other industries requiring higher production speed on automatic online operation.
• No Bottle - No Cap System
• No Cap - Machine Stop System
• Machine construction in Stainless Steel Finish
• In-feed and Exit Star Wheel with Overload Clutch System to avoid Bottle breakage
• Single Drive Synchronizing Total Operation of Star Wheel and Turret with Star Wheel
• Cap Feeder with Variable Speed System for feeding control of caps.
• Minimum Change Over and Setting time
• Hopper can be completely dismantle for easy cleaning
• Various safety features including Clutch system to avoid Bottle Breakage
• Single Drive synchronizing operation of Conveyor and Star Wheel
• Minimum Change over time
|Bottle Size :||Diameter Up to 85mm* or other Shape bottle with proper base|
|Bottle Height :||300mm* Maximum|
|Cap Size :||Upto 32mm*|
|Electrical :||415VAC 3Phase and 220 VAC Single Phase Power Supply (50 Hz) with A.C. Drive|
|Power :||3.0 H.P.|
|Conveyor Height :||850-900 mm|
|Overall Dimensions :||3000 mm (L) x 1300 mm (W) x 2200 mm (H)|
|Speed :||Max. 120 Bottles per minute depending on Bottle and Cap Size|